Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow!


Hey Guys,
Well tomorrow, I am going back to America. Mom, Dad, Nat, and me, have been packing. I started with a lot of things; now I have very little.
I am really happy for my cousin; she graduated.
I think that when I get home I will, go onto my bed, and go to sleep. Because, I will probably have jetlag, from Israel. Let's hope not!
Roni is sleeping right next to me. He is so cute. I can't wait for my friends to see him.
Right now, Nat is at Eitom's (his friend) kibbutz; Sdot Yam. I am also listening to Who Let The Dogs Out! That's one of my favorite songs.
I just want to say that I am getting really excited, to go home.
This picture is of me in one of my favorite dresses. With Roni.
With Love,
Sammy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm coming home soon too! (I'll be back late on Saturday). So I'll see you soon:) I had so much fun visiting you in Israel! Now we have the rest of the summer to do all kinds of fun things. Good luck with the rest of your packing and have a safe trip home. See you soon!