Sunday, April 22, 2007

Little Roni


Hi Everyone,
We now have two dogs. One is Sunny, who you know. And then the new one Roni. We named him Roni, for Ra'anana. We live in Ra'anana, Israel.
Today we have a lot going on: First we ate breakfast. Then we will go to my favorite pasta place, Spaghettim. Then Mom and I will go to our art class. And then we will go to our friends' house for dinner. We have a big day. But for now I'm just listening to, my favorite song, from High School Musical, Breaking Free. This is a picture of me going diving in Eilat. We are going to see the dolphins. I am about to go under. We have a one-on-one instructor. It was so exciting. Love, Sammy

3 comments:

Emily said...

Diving!!!!!! How exciting. Art Class with Mom. Wonderful.
Very interesting blog.

Tony said...

Hi Sammy,

I am here with Lila and Tatiana! We all want to go give in Isreal! That looks great! Hope you are well, Love, Us!

Bailey said...

I'm forcing my mom to take me to Israel! She says I have to wait until my Bat Mitzvah, but I don't want to!