Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I Miss Home

Today was O.K.. I played with Luima and Katie, and Shiraz. At recess we ran all over school. Then after school, I went to pick up Dad at I.D.C. Then we went home. Nat and I played too!

This weekend we will have a sleepover, and go to tornado. Tornado is at the mall. It's a game you can play. You have to save the town from a tornado. It's really fun!
Today Shellye (the counselor) came to our room. We talked about friendship, and being left out.

I can't wait, to come back home! I really miss home. I think I am getting my ears pierced tomorrow. I better get to bed tomorrow, I have to take the M.A.P. tests. So I better go brush my teeth.
Love,
Sammy

1 comment:

Emily said...

Dear Sammy,

I am glad Shellye came to your classroom. It is important to stop girls from being mean to other girls.

We will be glad to have you home, too, but I envy you the exciting year you have had. Think of how it will help your writing!!!!!
Love Granny